Sunday, August 24, 2014

2014 Week One Point Spread Locks

This is my new feature where I pick ten games to lock into my parlay for the given week. Separate from my weekly picks, this list is strictly against the point spread, and all games picked are based on the current spread at the MGM Race and Sports Book in Las Vegas, the town that my family and I call home! Here is my ten team parlay for the opening weekend of the season:


Tulane +5 Tulsa
Washington State -10 Rutgers
BYU -10 U Conn
Navy +10 Ohio State
UCLA -22 Virginia
Michigan -10 Appalachian State
Northwestern -10.5 California
Nebraska -24 Florida Atlantic
Boston College -15 U Mass
Marshall -23.5 Miami (Ohio)


Next week, I will choose from the LVH Race and Sports Book selection, as I rotate around Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment