Saturday, May 28, 2016

San Jose State Spartans 2016 Schedule Breakdown

We continue to Northern California on our Mountain West schedule breakdown tour to the City of San Jose:

9/3 at Tulsa
9/10 Portland State
9/17 Utah
9/24 at Iowa State
10/1 at New Mexico
10/8 Hawaii
10/15 Nevada
10/22 at San Diego State
10/29 UNLV
11/5 at Boise State
11/19 Air Force
11/26 at Fresno State

Notes: September has some rough draws, as I can project losses to Tulsa and Utah, but a win over Portland State. I also see a loss at Iowa State that would drop the Spartans to 1-3.
October is a tough month as well, as I project wins over UNLV and Hawaii, but losses to New Mexico, Nevada, and San Diego State. The Spartans would head into the final month at 3-6.
November will be where a minor bowl is attained or lost out on, and I see the latter happening. I project losses to Boise State and Air Force, and a toss up game against Fresno State.
Overall Projected Record: 3-9

No comments:

Post a Comment