Monday, December 27, 2010

Back To Work

Happy Monday Everyone,
We are back from the Christmas weekend and I hope that everyone had an excellent weekend. Lots of stuff coming up in the next few days as we are now in the home stretch towards the end of the season.
I will be posting our Monday episode of "As the Carousel Spins" today, and will also be continuing the Bowl Breakdown series.
I will also be starting the process of breaking down what looks to be an awesome FCS Finals matchup between Eastern Washington and Delaware, starting today with the QB position.
Finally, I'll continue with the Bowl breakdowns heading into the New Years Day football fiesta, because New Years Day should still be the final day of the football season, and any non-traditional bowl should be outlawed after New Years Eve.
Once again, I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas and has an excellent final week to the year 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment