Saturday, December 18, 2010

Coming Up

It's going to be a busy month. On Monday, I will continue my Bowl Breakdown Series. Also look for my first look at the FCS Championship tilt between Eastern Washington and Delaware. Look for my continued series "As the Carousel Spins" as I take a daily look at all of the daytime drama that is the coaching carousel.
Send me a message on Twitter if you will be at the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas Wednesday, as I will be there for the Utah/Boise State clash. @BiloFootball
Look for the All-Bilo FBS teams in January, and also look for all of our All-Bilo continued coverage for the FCS. I will also break down several All-Star teams by conference and class.
Also look for my team by team season reviews starting January 10th.
Starting on January 2nd, come on over to http://www.bilobasketball.blogspot.com/ as I will start to drive heavy into the college basketball scene.
Starting in March, just as we are winding down the NCAA Basketball season, look for an expansion of our Bilo Football line, as we dive into the pro game with Bilo Football Pro, which will cover the NFL, CFL, and Arena Football League.
And, of course, starting in May, we will begin to start our college football coverage in earnest for the 2011 season. That being said, I am pleased to announce that we will expand our coverage in FCS football, and will expand entirely into the D2 ranks.

Stay tuned for more announcements and information when it becomes available, and thanks for visiting the site, and for all of your continued support. Now, let's go watch some FOOTBALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment