Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Penn State Nittany Lions 2012 Preview

I know that the title of this post is misleading, but it is with regret that I announce that I will not be writing a preview of the 2012 Penn State football program. There is too much roster fluidity ongoing for me to write an accurate portrayal of what is going on inside the Penn State football program at this time, so rather than writing what may be innacurate and mistimed information for you to read, I would rather not waste your time, or mine, on writing up something that will not make sense a week or two from when I wrote it.
I admit that I have made mistakes in the past in regards to reporting information that proved to be inaccurate later, and in so learning from these mistakes, I wish not to take you down that path once more.

Sincerely,
Scott Bilo

No comments:

Post a Comment