Friday, June 3, 2016

USC Trojans 2016 Schedule Breakdown

Our PAC-12 schedule tour continues into Los Angeles...

9/3 Alabama (at Arlington, TX)
9/10 Utah State
9/17 at Stanford
9/24 at Utah
10/1 Arizona State
10/8 Colorado
10/15 @ Arizona
10/27 California
11/5 Oregon
11/12 at Washington
11/19 at UCLA
11/26 Notre Dame

Notes: The first month of the season is brutal for the Trojans, as they play just one home game in the entire first month. I see no conceivable way the Trojans beat Alabama, but they should win that lone home game in September over Utah State. I project a loss at Stanford, and a win at Utah. USC looks like a solid 2-2 candidate in the first month.
October lightens up somewhat for the Trojans, so they can make a move here. I project wins over Arizona State and Colorado at home. The toughest date in the middle month for SC is a road trip at Arizona. I am going out on a limb, and will give the edge to the Wildcats, who should be amped up. USC should get the win over Cal at home, as Cal just cannot get a win at the Coliseum.
I project a home loss to Oregon to open November and I project a split with UCLA and Washington on the road, but I am not sure who that effects as of yet entirely. USC could fall at Notre Dame as well.
Projected Overall Record: 6-6

No comments:

Post a Comment