Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coming Next

There is still plenty of work to do in just wrapping up the 2010 season. I have begun announcing my FCS All-Bilo Conference Teams, and that will continue this week with Independents, the Ivy League, and the MEAC coming up next. The All-Bilo Teams by class will be coming up this week.
I will break down every coaching hire and fire this week as well, for both the FBS and FCS. Look for all of that info to be released in the later part of the week.
Expect Episode 2 of the "Ask the Professor's" series to be coming out on Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll be shooting for Episode 3 this week as well. There will be new writers joining the series as we go.
Also beginning soon will be my team by team wrapups for both the FBS and FCS teams.

Thanks for reading, and keep coming back as I should be posting new stories and info everyday for the next couple of weeks, starting on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment