Sunday, November 27, 2016

All-Bilo FBS National Quarterback of the Year Quarter finalists

That time of year has descended upon us once again, as with the close out of the last full weekend of the college football season has come and gone, and it is time for me to start selecting my candidates for my FBS, FCS, and D2 positional players of the year. My first release this year is my quarter finalist list for FBS Quarterbacks. Without further delay, here are my quarter finalists for my All-Bilo 2016 FBS Quarterback of the Year Award (in no certain order):

Patrick Mahomes, Texas Tech
Davis Webb, California
Luke Falk, Washington State
Logan Woodside, Toledo
Ryan Higgins, Louisiana Tech
Mike White, Western Kentucky
Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State
Mitch Trubisky, North Carolina
Lamar Jackson, Louisville
Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma
Brett Rypien, Boise state
Riley Ferguson, Memphis
Jake Browning, Washington
DeShaun Watson, Clemson
Zach Terrell, Western Michigan
Sam Darnold, USC

I will be releasing my semifinalist list one week from tomorrow, the Monday following the conference championship games.

No comments:

Post a Comment