Sunday, November 27, 2016

2016 All-Bilo FBS National Running Back of the Year Quarter Finalists

Every night this week and next, I will be releasing my All-Bilo FBS, FCS, and D2 positional player of the year candidates. I continue the FBS award series with Running Backs in FBS football for 2016. Here are my FBS Quarter Finalists:

De'Onta Foreman, Texas
Donnel Pumhery, San Diego State
Aaron Jones, UTEP
Brian Hill, Wyoming
Jeremy McNichols, Boise State
Dalvin Cook, Florida State
Christian McCaffrey, Stanford
James Flanders, Tulsa
I'Tavius Mathers, Middle Tennessee
Jalin Moore, Appalachian State
James Butler, Nevada
James Gilbert, Ball State
Ito Smith, Southern Mississippi
Saquon Barkley, Penn State
Derrius Guice, LSU
Nick Fitzgerald, Mississippi State

Please follow along for all of our winners this awards season. The Semi-Finalist Running Backs for FBS will be announced a week from Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment