Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Bilo's College Football Week 9 Picks: Against The Spread

Life can be great once you get back over .500 on your picks against the spread like I did this week! Don't get me wrong, I only went 11-7, so not great, but it was enough to get me back above the middle line, which may as well be the middle finger as far as I have been concerned in this miserable pick season. I am now 77-75-4 on the year, so it is time to put that all at risk once again. Here are my week 9 picks against the spread!

Toledo -15 Ohio
Akron -17.5 Buffalo
Navy +7.5 USF
San Diego State -6 Utah State
Air Force -14 Fresno State
Eastern Michigan -7 Miami (Ohio)
Minnesota -5 Illinois
Maryland +5 Indiana
NC State -14 Boston College
Miami -1.5 Notre Dame
Baylor -3 Texas
SMU +2 Tulane
Washington State -13.5 Oregon State
Northwestern +26 Ohio State
Southern Miss -15.5 Marshall
Wyoming +13.5 Boise State
North Texas +3.5 UTSA
Kentucky +5 Missouri
Old Dominion -4 UTEP
Washington -10 Utah
UNLV -2.5 San Jose State

No comments:

Post a Comment