Thursday, November 18, 2010

FBS Defense and FCS All Bilo Teams...and other announcements!

Come back tomorrow night for the FBS defensive candidates. I will be releasing my final All Bilo FCS Team on Monday morning. I apologize for those of you you were looking for an updated list for the FCS this week. I am getting ready to finalize my numbers for the team after the final games are played on Saturday.

One announcement...In January, I will be releasing my Bilo All Conference Teams for every conference in the FBS and FCS. I will also be releasing my Class Teams, which will have a list of the best players by position by class.

I will be breaking down the FCS brackets on Sunday night. I will examine who got in, and certainly who got left out in the cold. I am hoping that the right thing is done by certain teams...you know who you are.

I will start to break down Bowl lineups on Sunday as well.

It's going to be a busy weekend. I have been posting on Twitter, and will be doing so again this weekend, and will also be be on facebook. Join me in either locale.

Finally, I want to thank all of you for making this the best month ever in the short history of the Bilo College Football Report. We have surpassed our best month to date, and we are only getting stronger. This would not be possible without the strong support of all of you, and thanks for riding along with us on what has been a fantastic season.
Have any ideas or suggestions? Email me at onlinesports05@yahoo.com and I will answer all of you without fail. Thanks again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment