Saturday, November 6, 2010

Schedule

There was a ton of great action today, and due to some major shakeups in both the FBS and FCS, I am moving my MVP Candidate reports and the weekly FBS Pass/Fail Report to Sunday night. I will also have the new FCS Rankings available early, meaning that the ranking for the FCS will be released tomorrow night. There is a new top 2 in the FCS this week, as both Jacksonville State and Appalachian State lost, dropping JSU from the #1 spot, and App State from the #2 spot. Just as a preview, Bethune-Cookman will be the new #1 this week, with the Jacksonville Dolphins rolling in at #2. The power conferences have taken a beating for sure.

With the FBS, you can expect change there as well, as TCU crushed Utah. Expect TCU to finish undefeated, as that is what my projections show. I'll be back tomorrow night with all sorts of projections, and a close look at my 2010 All Bilo Team as it is coming together.

Have a great rest of your Saturday!!!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment