Saturday, October 31, 2015

2015 FCS Playoff Projections: Week 8

Here are my first FCS playoff projections for 2015. These projections were made before any week 9 games were played, so after today, this could look differently. Here is my first look at who my 24 playoff teams are, who my last four in were, and who my first four out would be.

Eastern Washington
Charleston Southern
Richmond
Illinois State
Duquesne
Jacksonville State
Fordham
Dayton
Chattanooga
McNeese State
Southern Utah
James Madison
North Dakota State
Eastern Kentucky
Citadel
Sam Houston State
Portland State
William & Mary
South Dakota State
Western Illinois
UT-Martin
Western Carolina
Montana
Eastern Illinois
Last Four In
Eastern Illinois
Western Illinois
Montana
UT-Martin
First Four Out
Montana State
Towson
Indiana State
South Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment