Thursday, September 16, 2010

BIG NEWS TOMORROW

I am very pleased to invite everyone to visit http://www.judolphins.com/ tomorrow to check out an interview I gave with Joel Lamp, Associate AD of Media Relations at Jacksonville University. Joel writes a very cool blog, and also has a first rate Twitter site. He has already given the Bilo College Football Report much love and respect, and I had a blast during this interview. There is some good info on what goes into the PRS polls that I put out every week, and I talk about many things involving the future of the site, Jacksonville Football, and College Football at large. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it. I also encourage you all to follow Joel throughout the season and beyond. He is a very cool dude, and has become a very good friend to the site and to me.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment