Monday, September 27, 2010

Bilo Football Update!!!

Good morning to you all, or if you are in Europe, good afternoon or evening.

I am proud to announce that the Bilo College Football Report is now on Facebook!!! Follow us on Facebook all season long and into the off season with coverage of all of your favorite teams! Don't forget to also follow us on twitter at @BiloFootball, or www.twitter.com/BiloFootball if you prefer. Join us on twitter and I'll be sure to publish your input on the blog.

I also want to take a second to thank all of those who have joined the BFCR here on the site. I am very happy to have all of you onboard for what promises to be an exciting and ever changing journey.

This week, we officially have added more indepth coverage of FCS (1-AA) football to the blog. I know that there are a great many fans of 1-AA football, and we wantr you onboard with us for seasons to come. As stories develop online in the 1-AA football world, this site will do it's best to bring it to you. If there is something that you do not see, become our eyes and ears and I'll post your scoop as soon as I get it. Email me at onlinesports05@yahoo.com  with any updates that are coming from your neck of the woods, and either join the blog as a follower or email me your info to receive up to the minute updates whenever a post pops up here.

I am ever expanding this blog with information and new formats. Coming soon, you will also be able to expect to see coverage of not only 1-AA football, but D2 as well, and as I get processes in place and running smoothly, you will see coverage of D3 and NAIA as well. Hang out with us while we expand upon this college football experience and we make this a one stop shop for everything college fotball!

Have a great day,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment