Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big East Week 6 Saturday Preview

Syracuse at South Florida
This is a huge opportunity for Syracuse to pull off a huge win on the road, and it wouldn't be a very big upset at all. The Bulls have sucked offensively.
I Pick: Syracuse

Memphis at Louisville
Louisville has to win this game to prove that they are on the way back. Memphis is actually capable of winning this game, but it's going to be tough on the road.
I Pick: Louisville at home

UNLV at West Virginia
UNLV is a 28 point dog this week. Enough said.
I Pick: WVU

Pittsburgh at Notre Dame
Both teams are desperate for a win, and Pitt has finally found an offensive threat in Ray Graham. The Irish have to get a rushing game going.
I Pick: Notre Dame at home

Miami (Oh) at Cincinnati
This rivalry goes back quite some time. Miami could pull an upset if they play their A game, but that's not likely.
I Pick: UC

No comments:

Post a Comment