Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mountain West Saturday Preview Week 6

Colorado State at Air Force
The Falcons are having a really solid season, and are just a few points shy of being undefeated. Colorado State is heading in the opposite direction.
I Pick: Air Force

Wyoming at TCU
The Cowboys have been underachieving all season long. TCU is just cruising into their Utah showdown in November. The Frogs may not blow the Cowboys out of the building, but they should win.
I Pick: TCU

UNLV at West Virginia
I Picked WVU...UNLV does not have talent to win in Morgantown, but good things have bene happening. You just have to look for them.

San Diego State at BYU
SDSU needs to kick the Cougars while they are down. This is a tough test in Provo, but not unwinnable.
I Pick: SDSU

Utah at Iowa State...I Picked Utah...This week will be tough, but the Utes should prevail.

New Mexico at New Mexico State
This could be the last game for Mike Locksley at UNM. If they lose, it will definately be the last.
I Pick: NMSU

No comments:

Post a Comment