Thursday, October 7, 2010

MAC Saturday Preview Week 6

Western Michigan at Ball State
Both teams are having a terrible start. Ball State is coming off of a wierd win over Central Michigan, where CMU just was not on their game. Western needs this win to show that there is some pulse there.
I Pick: WMU

Temple at Northern Illinois
This may be one of the best games in the country this week. If this is on TV in your market, check it out. Both teams can run the hell out of the ball. Temple is probably the better team, but NIU is awesome at home.
I Pick: Temple

Central Michigan at Virginia Tech...Picked Tech...CMU is missing something right now.

Bowling Green at Ohio
The Bobcats have got to win this game to get into the race. The Falcons have already fallen off of the radar.
I Pick: Ohio

Akron at Kent State
No issues here, as Akron has never come out of the gate.
I Pick: Kent State

Miami (Ohio) at Cincinnati
This is a game that is almost as old as college football. It may be closer than you think.
I Pick: UC, but watch out for the upset.

Eastern Michigan at Vanderbilt
The Eagles have lost 17 straight games. Vandy is having a tough luck season, but this should be a gimme.
I Pick: Vandy

Toledo at Boise State
The Rockets have been a pleasant surprise in 2010. The Broncos are going to put a dent into that pleasantry.
I Pick: Boise State

No comments:

Post a Comment