Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 6 ACC Preview

Central Michigan at Virginia Tech
Expect the Tech resurgence to continue against the Chippewas, who have hit a brick wall.
I Pick: Tech

Boston College at NC State
NC State has had some serious issues against BC since O'Brien left BC to coach the Wolfpack. Expect this trend to end this week.
I Pick: NC State

Virginia at Georgia Tech
Both teams have struggled, but Virginia was expected to, while Tech was not. This is a very nice opportunity for Tech to start on a better track.
I Pick: Tech

Clemson at North Carolina
UNC has shown some signs of life lately, and it's not too late to qualify for a bowl. Clemson has been slowing down, and Kyle Parker needs a major rebound from the horrible game that he had last week.
I Pick: UNC keeps plowing ahead.

Navy at Wake Forest
The Middies have been a major letdown, but Wake has had serious injury issues, and the D has been a mess.
I Pick: Navy

Florida State at Miami
FSU has been a brand new team since the Oklahoma rout,and Miami has struggled to find an identity. FSU's new found D may very well knock the Canes around.
I Pick: FSU

No comments:

Post a Comment