Thursday, October 7, 2010

Conference USA Saturday Preview Week 6

Memphis at Louisville
Memphis is not going anywhere in this season, but the Cardinals can be halfway to a bowl bid with a win here.
I Pick: Louisville

Army at Tulane
Army is starting to play like most of knew that they could. Tulane is coming off of a win over Rutgers, but Rutgers sucks. Army can get a road win and would keep climbing in the PRS.

East Carolina at Southern Mississippi
ECU has hit a wall after a hot start. Southern Miss has been surging. I'll go with the hot hand.
I Pick: Southern Miss

Tulsa at SMU
This is a rough game to call. Whoever loses will likely fall out of the CUSA West race. Both are evenly matched, but SMU may be just a little bit better.
I Pick: SMU, but by a hair.

Mississipppi State at Houston
Houston is missing their best WR this week, and MSU is surging. Houston needs to win this game to prove that they have heart and soul. If MSU wins, they really get on the bowl radar.
I Pick: MSU

Rice at UTEP
The Owls are a total mess, while the Miners have found some traction. This shouldn't be difficult.
I Pick: UTEP

No comments:

Post a Comment