Thursday, October 7, 2010

SEC Saturday Preview Week 6

Tennessee at Georgia
Who's worse? The answer is clear...Georgia. This will be a good win for Tennessee on the road, as Mark Richt leaves at halftime to pack up his office.
I Pick: Tennessee

Arkansas at Texas A&M...I picked Arkansas...The Hogs may push the Aggies to their knees.

Alabama at South Carolina
The Tide is making their title run right now, and the Gamecocks are not going to be stopping the rolling tide.
I Pick: Bama

Eastern Michigan at Vanderbilt...I picked Vandy...EMU is abysmal.

Auburn at Kentucky
Auburn is climbing while the Cats are falling...
I Pick: Auburn

LSU at Florida
Maybe LSU finally runs out of luck...
I Pick: Florida

Mississippi State at Houston...I picked MSU...Houston is missing too many pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment